Sentence Writing Hanukkah Edition
The Hanukkah sentence writing DIGITAL resource will support your students in practicing the essential parts of a sentence. While using the interactive activities, your students will develop an understanding of subject, verb, capitalization and punctuation and be able to write complete, simple sentences! This resource allows for easy teaching and easy planning which will lead to effective learning.
Included in this resource is Hanukkah themed leveled activities, parts of a sentence visual support and checklist, practice writing paper, and a review sheet!
Your students will get lots of practice opportunities, while also learning about Hanukkah!
▶️Multi-modality based learning is an effective way to reach all students. That's why we encourage you and your students to watch our paired teaching video on How to Write a Sentence for a complete lesson!
**After using this resource with the paired video teaching lesson your students will be able to write complete sentences and explain the 4 important parts of a sentence with less support from you!
Who is it for?
- Perfect for students in grades k-2
- Students who are learning how to write
- Students who write incomplete sentences
- Great for small group lessons or independent work
- Use within Special Education services and Speech and Language therapy sessions!
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a Google Slides ™ resource. You can print some portions of the document from the Google Slide™ or use it digitally.
✅ This product is best used alongside the How to Write a Sentence video.
✅ Includes Hanukkah themed practice activities
✅ The Hanukkah activities include:
- Sorting sentences (digital or print)
- Counting sentences (digital or print)
- Task Cards: Fixing incomplete sentences, Multiple Choice (best used digitally)
- Task Cards: Fixing incomplete sentences, Fill in the Blank (best used digitally)
- Writing sentences about pictures (digital or print)
- Answering a question by drawing a picture and writing a sentence about it (digital or print)
- Review activities (digital or print)
- Organizers (print)
✅ A checklist with drag & drop checkmarks is included for most activities to help students think critically about sentences and make sure the sentences have a subject, verb, capitalization and punctuation
✅ The review page can be paired with the How to Write a Sentence video to check your students’ understanding of this skill or to be sent home as homework.
Thank you for hopping over to our store!
Tips and Tricks: