How to Write a Paragraph Winter Activities
The Winter Paragraph Writing resource is your answer to keeping your students engaged while writing complete paragraphs. If your students are struggling to write paragraphs this resource helps to get them on track. This resource allows for easy planning and easy teaching that leads to effective learning. The winter paragraphs activities can be used as a digital or print resource.
This resource includes winter-themed differentiated high-interest texts, leveled activities, graphic organizers, checklists, and a review sheet!
▶️ Multi-modality based learning is an effective way to reach all students. That's why we encourage you to watch our paired teaching video lesson on how to write a paragraph for a complete lesson!
**After using this resource with the paired video teaching lesson your students will be able to write complete paragraphs with less support from you!
Who is it for?
- Perfect for students in grades 3-5
- This resource is easy to implement for students of different levels and abilities.
- Great for mixed groups, whole class, or small group lessons
- Classroom use, special education services, homeschool, and speech therapy sessions!
- Both color and black & white versions
- Identifying the part of the paragraph non-fiction Levels 1 & 2
- Identifying the part of the paragraph fiction Levels 1 & 2
- 2 writing a topic sentence given 3 details activities
- 2 activities writing 3 supporting details given a topic sentence
- 4 writing about a picture activities
- 4 writing given a prompt activities
- 4 writing given a topic activities
- Using writing from their brainstorm organizer and paragraph organizer to write a complete paragraph on writing publishing paper.
Thank you for hopping over to our store!
Tips and Tricks: