Concluding Sentences Foundations Unit: Digital & Print
This concluding sentence resource is just what you need if your students are struggling with identifying concluding sentences in paragraphs. The concluding sentence resource allows for easy planning, easy teaching that leads to effective learning.
It is no prep and can be used as DIGITAL or PRINTABLE worksheets making it versatile when grabbing on the go.
This resource includes differentiated high-interest non-fiction texts with multiple choice and open response, graphic organizers, anchor charts checklists, a review sheet, and an answer key!
▶️ Using multi-modality based learning is an effective way to reach all students. Watch our paired teaching video lesson on concluding sentences for a complete lesson!
**After using this resource with the paired video teaching lesson your students will be able to identify concluding sentences in paragraphs with less support from you!
Who is it for?
- Perfect for students in grades 3-6
- This resource is easy to implement for students of different levels and abilities.
- Great for mixed groups, whole class or small group lessons
- Special education services and speech therapy sessions!
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a Google Slides™ resource. You can print the document from the Google Slide™ that you open.
- ✅ Watch the Concluding Sentence video teaching lesson.
- ✅ The differentiated activities include the following:
- Identifying topic sentence, supporting details and concluding sentence in a paragraph: Multiple Choice
- Concluding Sentence-Yes or No?: Multiple Choice
- Missing Concluding Sentence: Multiple Choice
- Identifying topic sentence, supporting details and concluding sentence in a paragraph: Open Response
- Concluding Sentence-Yes or No?: Open Response
- Missing Concluding Sentence: Open Response
- ✅ Use the concluding sentence teaching poster and checklist to help your students understand steps they can take to identify these sentences.
- ✅ Use the blank topic sentence, supporting details, and concluding sentence organizers to practice these tasks in the activities provided or in other academic activities.
- ✅ The review page can be paired with the Concluding Sentence video to check your students’ understanding of this skill.
Thank you for hopping over to our store!
Tips and Tricks: